Objectives of the FM Forum are:
- create a supportive network of FM professionals, facilitating communication between FM peers within the University
- aim to enhance the FM profession with the University.
- with an Oxford University-wide perspective, to examine the issues, opportunities and success factors for enhancing FM across the University
- discuss FM issues and understand department priorities. Findings may be fed into wider University/FM policy
- without changing responsibilities, to examine opportunities to share services clustering of support services for example departments sharing some staff for particular functions
- consider impacts and opportunity to share resources, including the division of labour between the departments
- consider opportunities for Best Practice
- consider reducing duplication of effort and increasing standardisation in processes.
The forum meets on the fourth Friday of each term.