We run a termly meeting for FM and Building Managers across the University to meet and exchange ideas
The Forum has steadily grown over the years and has become a supportive network of colleagues from a variety of disciplines, including FM, security, safety, compliance, sustainability, building management, and many more.
The Forum takes place on the fourth Friday of each term, where a range of speakers share updates and cover relevant topics. It aims to:
- create a supportive network of professionals in building management roles
- facilitate communication between peers within the University
- enhance the FM profession within the University
- share knowledge, best practice, and training on a variety of relevant and helpful topics
- discuss building management issues and understand departmental priorities
- provide updates on policies and University-wide information
New members are very welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your team would like to become a member and receive an invitation to future forums.
FM Forum Teams Channel
Forum members can stay up to date with the latest news and notices, meeting dates, forum presentations and join discussions in the FM Forum Microsoft Team.