The Forum has steadily grown over the years and has become a supportive network of colleagues from a variety of disciplines, including FM, security, safety, compliance, sustainability, building management, and many more.
The Forum takes place on the fourth Friday of each term, where a range of speakers share updates and cover relevant topics. It aims to:
- create a supportive network of professionals in building management roles
- facilitate communication between peers within the University
- enhance the FM profession within the University
- share knowledge, best practice, and training on a variety of relevant and helpful topics
- discuss building management issues and understand departmental priorities
- provide updates on policies and University-wide information
New members are very welcome. Please contact email@example.com if you or your team would like to become a member and receive an invitation to future forums.