If you are in receipt of a University Pension* you are eligible for a Retiree's card. In order to obtain one you must do the following:
- Download and print off the Retiree’s application form by clicking on the download button on the right.
- Decide which card suits you best – A, B, C, D or E.
- Fill out the form in block letters and attach a recent photograph.
- With your application form (not renewals), please provide proof you have contributed to a University Pension*
- Renewals do not require proof of pension contribution, please complete and return your application form.
You also need to provide verification with the application form to show that you are in receipt of a University Pension*.
Verification should include one of the following documents:
- Initial pension notification from USS or OSPS.
- P60 or payslip from USS or OSPS.
- Letter from USS or OSPS about the annual pension increase.
*Includes OSPS, USS, SAUL, NHS Pension Scheme or exceptionally other pension schemes if this has been agreed under a TUPE agreement and in any case where the person has held a University post and contributed to the pension scheme while at the University.
tick box A or B: send your completed form directly to the University Card Office, 6 Worcester Street, Oxford OX1 2BX.
tick box C or D: return the completed form to your college or department administrator for authorisation. They will then forward the form to the University Card Office.
tick box E: return the completed form to your college and then arrange to pick up the form and forward to your departmental administrator. They will then forward the form to the University Card Office.
In all cases please pay your £15 fee by going to the on-line store and choose the ‘Retiree’s Card option’ (if this payment method causes difficulties, please contact the Card Office on +44 (0)1865 2 70576 or email@example.com.
Once the Card Office receives your form, proof and verification and matches it up with your payment, your card will be issued.
The card is valid for four years from the date of issue. For any replacement cards, you must repeat the steps above.