University mail service
We are a one-stop shop for all your mail and courier needs and provide a range of services across the University
The Mail Service is now running a near normal service. Departmental deliveries and collections take place once per day and College deliveries and collections take place twice a day unless otherwise stated.
If a department is closed, the post will be sent to University Offices to be sorted and can be collected by a departmental staff member.
Collecting departments will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance with details of the departmental staff member who will be coming to pick it up. Collection times will be between 12pm and 3pm from the main reception at University Offices.
Social distancing measures are in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
Internal couriers can be booked through Planon and external couriers can be booked by emailing the team at email@example.com.
We offer services to both University departments and colleges, resulting in significant cost savings.
We are pleased to be able to:
- collect and deliver your internal post
- process and frank your mail at a cost saving to you
- provide an internal courier service for items too large to send by internal messengers, such as Print Studio orders
- arrange couriers such as DHL, Davis International and Panex, saving you time and effort
- coordinate bulk mail deliveries including mailshots and other large mailings
Click on the buttons below to find out more about how we can help with all your mail requirements.
Did you know?
With twelve staff, two vans, six bikes and over 40 years of experience, you may have already seen us around Oxford.