We are a new service to the University, working with departments to get exceptional results from contracts
Our team FM of contract professionals represent the University in terms of contracts, so that departments and divisions can focus on their core purpose.
Effective contract management is crucial to any organisation but with it comes daily challenges.
We understand these challenges and have expertise in setting up, managing, monitoring and advising on, contract innovations. Our professional approach means we are able to really make the most of our contracts in order to deliver services of a consistently high standard. We engage and involve the University every step of the way with consultations and stakeholder working groups to reach an outcome that benefits, and is fit for purpose, for everyone.
Our growing team currently manages catering, cleaning, waste and some hard services contracts which sit within the Estates Division. We also provide general advice and support on others areas including pest control, barrier matting and more.
An effective contract is important because:
- it enables departments, divisions to focus on their core function, while our contracts team take the strain
- it is set up following a rigorous contracts and category management end-to-end process by our qualified contracts and purchasing specialists
- it is professionally managed and coordinated with expertise from relevant University departments including FM, purchasing and central finance
- it enables standards to be consistent across the University as structured service level agreements are put in place
- it fulfils essential compliance requirements including living wage and sustainability
- it delivers operational, time and cost savings for divisions and departments
- departments have the potential to save further money as a result of procuring one contract for various integrated services, like cleaning or catering, as opposed to a number of different contracts for individual single services
- it meets the needs and standards of divisions and departments at every level
Get in touch
If you are interested in adopting one of our existing contracts to manage your catering, cleaning or water requirements - or if you are worried about a contract that is not delivering or taking up too much of your time - please contact Max Horner, Contracts Manager, +44(0)1865 2 88557 or email@example.com. We will be happy to help.