Reporting an incident

If you have been the victim of a crime or a witness of one, you should report it to the police immediately by calling 999.

If you would like to report a non-emergency incident which as taken place on land and property owned by Oxford University, including all colleges, please complete the following form. 

All reports will be treated in strict confidence.

Part 1: Information regarding the crime/incident

Part 2: Crime/incident details

Part 3: Details of person reporting the incident

Part 4: If you are reporting the incident on someone else's behalf please provide their details below

Optional WYSIWYG area